Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 May 2012

Connecting peripherals to a PC

In the work below I am going to show how to connect speakers and a camera safely and also how to save the pictures on the hard drive on the computer






In this picture I am switching off the plugs so that I can connect the camera and speakers to the computer.

This picture shows the CPU before the speakers are inserted


This picture shows me connecting the speakers to the CPU



This picture shows that the speakers are connected to the CPU


This picture shows me connecting the lead for the camera into the computer


This picture shows me connecting the camera to the lead which is connected to the computer so that I can upload the photos


  


1.    After connecting the camera you need to go to “my computer” and click on FinePix Jx300, a file will come up called “External Memory” click into it 




2.    Once you click on “external Memory” a folder will appear called DCIM you must click into this



3.    One in DCIM another folder will come up call “100_FUJI”, click into this




4.    The pictures that have been taken on the camera will appear on screen when you are in the folder “100_FUJI”



5.    Click and drag the photos into the which ever folder you want them to be in on your hard drive



I cheaked that the speakers worked by playing a youtube video and making sure there was sound and the camera works, i know this because i uploaded the photos of me connecting the peripherals to the computer 

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment